Crispy Cauliflower Pakodas are some delicious snacks you can enjoy for any time and especially great when you are sitting back to enjoy a movie!
Though I have so many pakodas shared, I checked and saw that this lip smacking pakodas are missing from the list. We enjoy some spicy fried chilies with crisp curry leaves deep fried. These make some wonderful evening snack for kids as well.
For the Kids Delight Theme on Movie Munchies, I thought I should showcase dishes that are enjoyed by kids while they watch movies. To be very frank, my kids get Lays chips packet for movie watching as these are not allowed in regular time. We get them the lays packet when we travel or when we watch movies.
So its not very often that I make snacks for them when we plan a movie. However, the last time I made sure I made some homemade snacks and enjoy the movies.
PIN This for Later!
Crispy Cauliflower Pakoda
- 2 cups – Cauliflower Florets
- 1 cup – All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 2 to 3 tbsp – Corn Flour
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp – Green Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
- Handful Curry Leaves
- 2 to 3 – Green Chillies
- Cooking Oil for Deep frying
How to make crispy cauliflower pakoda
- Wash and cut the cauliflower into bite size pieces.
- Take it in a microwave safe bowl and MW with just enough water for 5 mins with a bit of salt and turmeric. Once done, drain and keep it aside.
- Heat a kadai with oil.
- In a bowl, mix flour, salt, ginger garlic paste, chili sauce and sprinkle over the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle water to ensure the florets get a good coating of the flour.
- Adjust salt and seasoning.
- Heat a kadai and when hot, gently drop the cauliflower florets and deep fry.
- Drain on a kitchen towel.
- Then fry the curry leaves and green chilies.
- Transfer the poakodas to a bowl and add the curry leaves and green chillis.
- Server hot.