Eggless Banana Mug Cake is the easiest way for you to enjoy the Banana goodness all under 2 minutes and what more can you ask for!
I am always obsessed with Banana Bread. I must have tried so many recipes with different textures and all my favorites. So when it came to something different that Peddu wanted to make for his sister, I suggested Banana and he was all for trying a new flavor. They can’t think beyond chocolate.
The cake texture was very good, the crumb was just the way it should be. I guess the moistness from banana lends you that texture. This is a great option for you to enjoy a quick and easy dessert.
Banana Mug Cake is the last of my series in Single Serve Sweet Dishes, for BM#90, Week 1.
Eggless Banana Mug Cake
- 4 tbsp – All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup – Banana (Mashed)
- 1 tbsp – Cooking Oil
- 2 tbsp – Milk
- 4 tbsp – Sugar
- A Pinch Salt
- 1/4 tsp – Baking Soda
- Few drops of Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbsp – Choco Chips Small
How to make Microwave Eggless Banana Mug Cake:
- In a bowl, mash the ripe banana and measure to a half cup.
- Blend it with cooking oil and milk till you get a smooth paste.
- Add the flour and powdered sugar along with baking soda.
- Transfer this to a microwave mug and top it with choco chips.
- Microwave for a minute, then again for 30 sec, if done you can rest it for a few seconds.
- Else microwave for another 30 sec.