Eggless Microwave Vanilla Mug Cake is the answer to all your quick need for a delicious dessert. As the name says, this is a single serve dessert made in Microwave and is so moist.
Everybody knows that I am very fond of Chocolate and needless to say, my kids are chocoholic too. Which naturally means, I have all sorts of chocolate based Mug Cakes but not a simple Vanilla Mug Cake.
I am fond of all Mug Recipes, the ease that comes in making in a mug for a single serve beats nothing. Especially when you have young kids, who are always looking into the other’s share of chocolate, this works out best. While my boys might be willing to share, they won’t want to budge when it comes to chocolate.
So naturally single serves work out best for me. I need not convince anybody. I simply measure out the ingredients into their mugs and bake it in one shot. Also since none of the elders are fond of these cakes, it works out very good for me.
The Eggless Microwave Vanilla Mug Cake recipe I am sharing today was done many months ago. While I had other plans for the theme that I was to do this week, I had to fall back on dishes that were done before. Konda is also very fond of chocolate, though at times she does become adventurous and wants me to make her something different.
We are starting a new edition with BM#90, week 1 where it is going to be Single Serve Sweet dishes. These can be Mug Dishes, dishes that are finally assembled in a single serve or cooked in a single serve. Anything to make your life easy!
Birthdays are mostly the time when the kids want to try these easy cakes to give a surprise. When Konda made a chocolate Mug cake for my birthday, it was so fantastic. This was for another such occasion.
Eggless Microwave Vanilla Mug Cake
- 6 tbsp – All Purpose Flour
- 4 tbsp – Sugar powdered
- 1/4 tsp – Baking Powder
- A pinch of Salt
- 6 tbsp – Milk
- 1/4 tsp – Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbsp – Butter melted
- 2 tbsp – Choco Chips Small
Method to prepare:
- Measure the sugar and then powder it.
- In a bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add the milk, melted butter and vanilla essence to the bowl along with sugar.
- Transfer this to a Microwave safe mug.
- Top it with choco chips.
- Microwave on high for a minute.
- Then again microwave for another minute.
- Check and microwave if required for another 30 seconds.
- Carefully remove and enjoy!
- My microwave is 800 watts and I always cook on 100% power. Whenever I am making mug cakes, I always do for a minute and rest. Again microwave for another 30 seconds or a minute depending on the texture.
- Remember, microwave cooks very fast and this cake gets done very quickly. So always be cautious.