This is for August 2016! It’s going to be BM#67
I also decided I will be little more strict in handling late posts. I know real life sometimes becomes very tough to manage. However, if you know it is going to be so, please do not sign up. I will understand. But if you are signing up, then I expect you to be prompt in posting and reading fellow BM blogs.
- Should take up 2 weeks of BM without fail. It can be any two weeks.
- Will have to post on all 3 days with 2 weeks without fail
- You cannot take the same themes, except for the different Kid’s Delight theme.
- Should follow the accepted theme all 3 days, meaning if you choose one topic like Rice, you should post all rice based recipes all 3 days.
- Should link to the Blogging Marathon page.
- Is expected to actively give feedback on others post.
- Mandatory reading and commenting on the fellow participating member.
Kid’s Delight – Breakfast (17,18,19 and 24,25,26)
The 3rd and 4th week of August will be hosted by Nisha with Breakfast as the theme She will be announcing the event on her blog by 15th August.
Choose from the variety of Nuts available in your local and make a dish featuring that Nut as the Star Ingredient. The Nut should be the main ingredient and can’t be something you add as a pinch or less than a teaspoon. Nuts used should be in their dried form and not their fresh form. You can refer this page for reference.
I am sure many of us love Kababs. With the monsoon coming on, I am sure this will be a great theme to do. Kabab should be served in a dry starter form and not included in any other dish. Can be from any cuisine or country.
Pick one appliance and make 3
Pick one cooking appliance and make 3 different type of dishes in the same gadget. The dish can be any course, cuisine. However, make sure all the 3 dishes are cooked in the same gadget. Like you use Microwave and make 3 different types like dry sabzi, starter, curry. Or different forms of sweets. Cooking on the stove top is not considered. However, you can showcase Pressure Cooker. Gadgets like Sandwich maker, waffle maker, Grill, Oven, MW are some of the gadgets for ideas.
Bring on dishes that are layered and cooked or served etc. Dishes under this can either be cooked layered or served layered. It’s your choice. However, the different layers should be showed. It can be sweet or savory from any cuisine.
No Bake Desserts
Triple the Dose!
Your dish can be a savory or a sweet.
This special theme is open for those who do all the first three weeks.