Before going into the new themes, here are the links to some of the BM related pages.
I also decided I will be little more strict in handling late posts. I know real life sometimes becomes very tough to manage. However if you know it is going to be so, please do not sign up. I will understand. But if you are signing up, then I expect you to be prompt in posting and reading fellow BM blogs.
- Should take up 2 weeks of BM without fail. It can be any two weeks.
- Will have to post on all 3 days with 2 weeks without fail
- You cannot take the same themes, except for the different Kid’s Delight theme.
- Should follow the accepted theme all 3 days, meaning if you choose one topic like Rice, you should post all rice based recipes all 3 days.
- Should link to the Blogging Marathon page.
- Is expected to actively give feedback on others post.
- Mandatory reading and commenting on fellow participating member.
Kid’s Delight – Snacks for toddlers (17,18,19 and 24,25,26)
The 3rd and 4th week of March Sapana, on theme Snacks for toddlers. She will be announcing the event on her blog by 15th March.
I know with summer fast approaching, we might want to indulge in light meals, so its time to make some salads. it can be of any cuisine. Make it simple, make exotic. However it must be a salad.
Burji Recipes are those that are made with any scrambled ingredient, not necessarily with eggs. The texture of the final dish needs to be your typical burji style and it should be quick to make! Ingredients one can make can be Paneer, Tofu, Soya, Cabbage, Cauliflower, the list is quite endless. And you can style it along with roti or bread.
Cook with Coconut
The star ingredient of this series is Coconut. It can be the meal, water, cream. Can be any course or cuisine.
Needless to say showcase any street food across the globe.
No Tomato Gravies
Under this theme, your gravy should be originally prepared with tomato and you must showcase how you can cook without tomato. It can’t be a dry saute or subzi.
This is again Under 30 mins dishes. It can range from Rice to gravy. All done under 30 mins. It has to be a main course dish and not any salad.
Special Theme – Revising Old post with new pictures