Now coming to the announcement, this is for June 2015.
For those of you who are landing here for the first time, please check out these posts on Blogging Marathon, you can read about all the history, the thought process that’s gone in everything in one place in the BM#18 intro
- Should take up 2 weeks of BM without fail. It can be any two weeks.
- Will have to post on all 3 days with 2 weeks without fail
- You cannot take the same themes, except for the different Kid’s Delight theme.
- Should follow the accepted theme all 3 days, meaning if you choose one topic like Rice, you should post all rice based recipes all 3 days.
- Should link to the Blogging Marathon page.
- Is expected to actively give feedback on others post.
- Mandatory reading and commenting on fellow participating member.
Bring on Fritters
This is a very board category and you have the whole lot of dishes that you can select from. If you want to know what all can be a fritter, check out the wiki.
It can be sweet, savory. The only clause being “Each day should be from different country”
3 Ingredient Dish
As the name says your dish should feature only 3 ingredients. Salt, sugar, oil can be ignored. It can be sweet or savory or any course too.
Snacks for a Movie Date
Are you planning for a weekend movie time with your family or friends? then you will naturally plan for some snacks that can be cooked and served, also passed around or single serves that does not require you to spend time moving around.
So the snack should basically take less time to get it done or baked over time for you to handle it during intervals.
Do 3 Tortilla based dishes from the list
Guilt Free Indulgence
Whip up delicious dishes by replacing all refined ingredients with whole grains/fiber rich ingredients, butter with oil etc
Ice Creams all the way!
Do I need to explain further?
Special Theme – BM Pair