This is the fifth year since starting Blogging Marathon and March also marks 50th Edition. Nothing less of a major milestone and it surely calls for a celebration!
Yes by this time next month, we would’ve celebrated as a group as well. Will be sharing the news and pictures after the event.
Now coming to the announcement, this is for March 2015.
Anyway for those of you who are landing here for the first time, then please check out these posts on Blogging Marathon, you can read about all the history, the thought process that’s gone in everything in one place in the BM#18 intro
- Should take up 2 weeks of BM without fail. It can be any two weeks.
- Will have to post on all 3 days with 2 weeks without fail
- You cannot take the same themes, except for the different Kid’s Delight theme.
- Should follow the accepted theme all 3 days, meaning if you choose one topic like Rice, you should post all rice based recipes all 3 days.
- Should link to the Blogging Marathon page.
- Is expected to actively give feedback on others post.
- Mandatory reading and commenting on fellow participating member.
As the theme says the bread has to be a flatbread,. I wasn’t planning on quoting the wiki, however when I checked just now, felt it was easy to explain what a flatbread is. So pick your flatbread from any country, other than India/Pakistan. Indian/Pakistan Flatbreads are not allowed!
I love Sandwiches and always look out for an option to make them. Until I landed in this List of Sandwiches, I never really thought of so many varieties. So let’s make them ourselves!
Pastas with Different Sauces
From Marinara to Alfredo to Pesto, I guess there is a world of Pastas sauces that can be made!. So get on your caps and dig out as many as you can, of course we get to see only 3 unfortunately though.
Bring out three different dishes with Methi/ Fenugreek as the Star Ingredient. Only fresh/dry methi leaves are to be used. Methi Seeds are not considered. However if the leaves used in the recipe, is just a tsp, the n it can’t be considered.
One ingredient and different category dishes
When I selected the ingredient for the previous theme, I thought I will now let you select one ingredient and showcase three. Again your three dishes should belong to different categories, like soup, starter or dessert for example. The star ingredient can’t be Potato, Maida, salt, oil.
Pick one Category, do 3 or Do one from each of the below listed category
Special Theme – Do three weeks and for the 4th week you get to do the special theme.