Step by Step Recipe with Pictures to bake potato chips at home
Potatoes – 4 medium
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder – 3/4 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
How to bake Potato Chips at home
Wash and peel the outer skin of the potatoes, pat dry and using the slicer, slice them into thin ones.
Wipe the sliced chips over a cloth, take them in a bowl, add oil. toss it well.
Then spread them over a greased baking tray. Pre heat the oven at 200C, then bake for 10 mins. Turn over the potatoes and again bake for 5 mins.
Turn them over again, bake this time depending on how well the chips are done, for 3 – 4 mins.
Remove, sprinkle salt and chili powder.
If you missed out the posts in the Blogging Marathon, check them out now.
- Baked Masala Peanuts
- Microwave Roasted Spicy Almond
- Nankhatai ~ Indian Cookies
- Onion Crackers
- Savory Cheese Crackers
- Jeera Biscuits ~ Cumin Cookies
- Kesar Kulfi
- How to make Chhole Masala / Channa Masala
- Homemade Chocolate Recipe 2
- Vegetable Biryani
- Vermicelli Vegetable Biryani
- Spicy Tomato Macaroni with Cheese
- Ajwain Ka Paratha